Tuesday, March 16, 2010

thought #74- not today, not tomorrow

tomorrow i will:
  1. awake at not exactly 8:00am. groan, stumble and shower.
  2. wait at my bus stop, disguise my fatigue through sunglasses (regardless of the sun or cloud), cringe at old men who slow down their vehicles or beep and curse at the lateness of my bus.
  3. board my train from blacktown, fight to get a window seat and simultaneously sleep and brood until i reach strathfield/redfern.
  4. attend my marketing tutorial (now without the fear of knowing where i am going). wait at the door momentarily because i am five minutes early and perhaps greet the beautiful, trendy girl who stood next to me last week.
  5. power walk from building 5 to 4 whilst eating a form of bar or fruit.
  6. attend my marketing lecture. skimming and perving throughout the whole 2hr period. perhaps sit near mr polo and muscles and once again pay no attention.
  7. leave university and board a train to town hall. meet up with gracie and chatter about life, love and the regular.
  8. enter joh baileys at myer city and finally get my break up hair cut.
  9. can either result in fitfulls of tears and regret as i leave in utter disappointment or smile in triumph. HAHA
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

10. forget how shit you make me feel, ignore my patheticness, feign i don't care for the 9597590475th time. move on.

love,


ps. i rediscovered this randomly on my own computer. circa 2008. the cleopatra wig haha. 

2 comments:

  1. aww abi :( dont be sad
    I'm sure this breakup haircut will be awesomely beautiful :)
    I just saw gracie off from uni to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks ari love.
    im actually very happy with it wooo!

    ReplyDelete