Saturday, July 30, 2011

thought #216- life detox

Things i want to do/have/achieve before i'm 21.
  • travel to europe
  • my undergraduate degree
  • my Ps
  • become vegetarian for a period in my life
  • expand friperie
  • get a boy
  • shares
  • a savings account with actual savings
  • learn another language
  • get inked again
so to kick things off, i'm going to be pesco vegetarian for a month as part of my life detox. eventually i'm going to try straight out vegetarian but since it's my first time to deprive myself of any delicious animal, i don't want to cut out meat entirely and abruptly. hopefully i'll just get used to having minimal amounts that i'll eventually be able to just be vego. why this random decision you ask? well i've certainly been thinking about it for awhile now. i'm not much of  a physically active person and lately, due to the goodness of uni and work, my diet in general has been rather appalling. i thought it would be good to living healthy by eating healthy and ridding/limiting myself of uni staples in the hope of improving my health. i'm starting with small goals so i've begun with a month but who knows, this stint might end up till the rest of year. but from august 1 its goodbye meat and fatty foods and hello to a life of organic-ism haha. with that i'm going cold turkey on the cigs (probably the hardest thing, next to my abstinence of chicken) and limiting my alcohol intake to a glass whenever i'm out. i'm also limiting my coffee breaks to one to two cups a week (beginning and middle) with tea and hot chocolate as my susbtitute together with water duh. lastly i've committed myself to at least 1/2 hr of exercise each day (aka just dance on wii) hopefully this will improve my current physical condition.

the rest is still pending but i'm sure working on it.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment