Friday, July 29, 2011

thought #215- these are my sheep

nonsensical quizzes i mean.


1. the person i like and why i like them. 
i've never stopped liking this person. why? well he's one of those kinds of people you only meet once in life and find no replica for. one of those people who make your insides burst at just the thought, who makes you laugh, who is profound yet simple. someone who'll love you for what you are and even what you aren't. someone lovely in every dimension and sense of the word.
2. a famous person i’ve been compared to.
alexa chung. definitely not because we look alike. i think my obsession/ lust for her just mangles my dna. 
3. 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.

mixed signals, double standards when it comes to infidelity, they get upset/sensitive over things you don't think they'd be upset over, caring too much or too little and forgetting things that should be remembered.
4. the best thing that has happened to me this week.

bumping into someone unexpectedly.
5. weird things i do when i’m alone.

karaoke and talk to myself.
6. how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.

 save half then take a trip to europe.
7. things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.

like- my shoulders, neck and freckles. dislike- my nose, arms and legs
8. my last night out in detail.
melbourne. copious amounts of alcohol. danced. fine. shots of absinthe. not so fine. puked in bathroom. returned to dancefloor. puked on table. hunky stranger to the rescue. sat down and drank water. hunky stranger paid for cab back to hotel. puked in elevator. got to room. puked some more. woke up with worst hangover to date. end of story.
9. something that makes me sad when i think about it.

not speaking to people i used to be so close with at a point in my life anymore.  
10. something i’ve lied about.
that i'm fine when i'm not.
11. would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
someone i love for ten years. it would feel like a month in their company than someone you hate for a month because it would feel like ten years.
12. something i’m currently worrying about.

the future
13. one person i'd throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.

cliff- the taliban. marry- michael cera. fuck- freja ericson, francisco lachowski or julian casablancas' voice.
14. something i do without realising.
slouch and be awkward
15. lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.

"when the truth is that i miss you/i should have never let you go."  
16. a drunken story.

refer to number 8
17. something i regret.

no regrets 
18. post a picture of myself.

 
19. my longest relationship and who it was with.

honestly i've never really been in a relationship. i mean i've had my share of highschool boyfriends and playground loves but i'm yet to find "my first". i came close with this amazing boy towards the final years of highschool but i got scared and failed to see what was in my hands. so i screwed it up. this is how life goes i guess. 
20. press ctrl v and post.

alexa 
21. post a bit of my last IM convo.

nighty! have a safe and fun trip there! xx
22. 5 things i want to change.

my absence of Ps, better grades, better health, my relationship with the Creator, my priorities.
23. my view on being tumblr famous.

kudos to them.
24. someone i’d like to be for a day and why.

the president of a country or a celebrity (standard answer for standard reasons).
25. 5 things within touching distance.

laptop, phone, $20 bill, hand sanitiser, tissues
26. story of my first kiss.

i was probably in year seven or eight. it was spin the bottle. i was awkward and it was very forgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment