Monday, August 8, 2011

thought #217- updates

surprisingly my new pesco-vegetarian diet has been successful so far. i've officially survived one week and have found that the absence of meat in my diet has made me feel somewhat more pleasant inside. i have not consumed any alcohol at present and have had my hopefully last marlbie forever. i know i'll crave it but perhaps i can find a way to get away from it. as for uni, i'm enjoying my subjects this semester and have a silent hope that things may improve (a hd perhaps!). as for matters pertaining to the heart, i still remain single, vacant yet hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't feel the same (not anything new). to be honest it sucks. but i really can't do much. the feeling still lingers, the thoughts still linger. i feel doomed to be held captive to such a depressing, mendacious hope. i also received my ta return back but the majority already left my bank account and have been placed into hiding/savings. and so concludes my update.

things i want:
- to snag a bargain at the big fashion sale on thurs.
- exercise
- sell my gary begini minidress
- watch captain america tomorrow with carlo
- second inking
- get into a vacation program
- book my fucking Ps already
- start getting back on track with the Creator.

love,


No comments:

Post a Comment