Tuesday, May 11, 2010

thought #97- lazy or laconic?

or perhaps both? today was one of those days which place you to feel pathetic, shitty, unhappy yet not sad, smoking inhumanely away with one suspicious eye and the other ready for bed. it was definitely a moody day for me. why you may ask? to be honest there is no particular reason. i can't blame it on anything, neither can i pinpoint it to anything exactly. its a frustrating enigma. usually when i have nothing to say, i abound in much to write. but this is not the case today.

but i must add (and perhaps only one person will get this, perhaps no one will, i dont mind haha) even when i look disinterested and shitfaced and upset and absent in speech and lacking in love, i feel better by your company. and the fact that you like me enough to spend your precious time on and with me. and at the risk of sabotaging my mysteriousness, i guess my starring into the distance or freakishly ogling your face is only to disguise the uttering of my mind. and the very thought that i consider myself blessed to know someone like you. without trying to stamp out meaning with verbosity, i guess i just needed to say thank you, i appreciate you.

love,

ps. free bear hugs, the best remedy after a blah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment