Friday, July 16, 2010

thought# 127- who you starting to move like?


Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.




i love that yeah yeah yeah's song, but the point really lies in today's challenge. the picture is not to point out that iphoto has had the most impact on my life but rather the albums within its contents. all the people, objects, words and thoughts found in my albums have played such a large part in formulating who i am today. i really couldn't choose just one person, or one item, or even one memory. they are glued together to create my worldview, my likes, my dislikes, what i am proud of, what i'm not. the people who i have known since birth, to the ones who i just met a few months ago. they all in their small yet significant way have impacted me, to collectively be the biggest impact. some for the better, some for the worse. but irrespective of the impact its been life-changing. they all somewhat orchestrate my being. they somewhat, in their disorientated way, create harmony. life.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment