Saturday, July 3, 2010

thought #122- two

before i continue to the purpose of this entry, i must quickly recount on my lovely friday evening. despite the unanticipated and unexpectedness of how my night was supposed to turn out, i found myself enjoying every bit of it. despite the rip off which was unifest, i surprisingly had fun at flow and my intoxicated state probably cancelled out the fact that i was sandwiched between a gazzillion asians as if i had never left the west haha. random friends i hadn't seen in ages, familiar friends i had seen before and new friends who were cute and swoonworthy made the night enjoyable. plus the nightride really wasnt that bad. must definitely have a repeat yes? anywho on the with the challenge.



Day 02 - The meaning behind your Tumblr name (in this case blogspot name)
the name of my blogspot as you know is "croire" which essentially means believe in french. there were a few reasons as to why i chose it. firstly because i love the french language and the word croire sounded quite pretty verbally and typed. second, i guess i just like the verb believe. its something we fail to do often or fail to choose what to in some things. i guess life is riddled and founded upon the very notion of belief. its true when they say "well you got to believe in something" what exactly is what we spend our whole lives finding out. third, i guess it explains everything i write here. my thoughts, my opinions, my heartbreak, my triumphs and revelations. you can choose to believe it or go the other way round. i find myself in a tug of war all the time about who i am and i guess it forces me to come to a precipice each and everytime- to believe or not to believe.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment