Thursday, April 15, 2010

thought #85- eighteen

is a brilliant number, a brilliant age. despite being congested and sore from the 97409273 tissues ive stuck inside my nose today, i must firstly say thank you to all the splendid people who sent messages, comments and other forms of love for my birthday! i am truly overwhelmed and blessed. my day was a concoction of mediocrity and firsts. my day began with being sandwiched on an all stops train to hornsby next to some largely sized man who was sitting on half me (literally) haha. in my politeness i let this pass haha.
second i met up with my darling best friend madeleine in which we had a coffee and caught up on the progress of our lives. i left to my accounting lecture- in which the desire to blow my nose innumerably taunted me horribly.

second, mai and gerry took me to the hotel/pub adjacent from uts in which i had two shots. this resulted in a momentary period of giddiness and dizzying verve haha. gerry and i printed my assignment and then had a quick lunch in which i attempted to complete the accounting homework (which was not collected this week, THANK THE LORD) then went off to say hello to chris at the insearch building. we quickly said hello before departing ways, mine to my tutorial and gerry home. tutorial was a slight droll and i spent most of my time starring at the time then actually paying much attention to what i believe will be critical information on the accounting exam *sigh.* after tute, chris and i saw each other again and had an "interesting" beer haha. it actually wasnt all that bad. though it did make me cringe internally, just a little haha. i returned back home and went din din with the family to conclude the festivities of the night.

and when i returned home, there sat the teal bag in which every girl secretly swoons at seeing. a beautiful tiffany and co. bracelet was within its contents and i almost burst out in jubilation. oh how i love my parents. now for saturday to come, i am so excited! it shall be splendid :) just this terrible cold, please go away. and im praying that the exams will not completely slaughter my attempts at getting a credit-distinction average hahahaha.

ah how i adore being eighteen.
with much thanks and greater love,

ps. can someone PLEASE make a picture of my face using shots and we'll drink it all for my nineteenth? haha this is bloody genius haha


5 comments:

  1. The limits to not having facebook, I don't know when it's peoples birthdays! So happy belated birthday Abi! Hope you had a good one :) well sounds like you did anyway! Haha :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day after your birthday :)
    I'm glad your day was splendid, cause you are a splendid woman.
    No matter how weird or bizarre our conversations may be, I love you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mary: thanks darl! i did :)
    elle: i love you girl, always. weird or bizarre? i wouldn't want it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i told julie this in exact words when you took ur shots and were printing ur crap

    "god she couldnt shut up"
    you were so giddy and talkative.
    gosh.

    yes im raging ur blog.
    kthanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA gerry its true, i never stop talking after drinking haha.
    but on my bday i wasnt that talkative... maybe i was more giddy inside ;)
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete