Wednesday, December 9, 2009

thought #25- i feel a bit diffused

today doesn't feel like a particularly triumphant day. even as i write, i feel utterly drained and scattered like the sand a naughty child is attempting to blow into the eyes of their siblings. my day was relatively uneventful but emergencies hindered me from any festive feelings. now i feel worn down and in need of rest. well not physical rest because most of my week has been spent lazing, gorging and waking up during the most ridiculous hours of the afternoon but i guess spiritual/emotional rest. the many thoughts which have been stitched into my system, combined with this evening's ordeals have caused me to crave ridding myself of any negativity and qualms and to just focus on the bigger picture and the relationship with the Creator (of which i am in desperate need to address).

i need a mental holiday before i go into an emotional breakdown haha. im kidding its not that serious.
well i better go as tomorrow appears to be a busy day.

love



p.s. definitely feeling like transparent today. (thanks danise)

1 comment: