Thursday, December 3, 2009

thought #21- epiphanies are delicious

good afternoon humanity, i have awoken from my twelve hour slumber (horrible i know, ive given up sleeping times. its a method of merely waking up and sleeping these days... day, afternoon and evening are foreign concepts to me now haha) with lovely feelings i would like to share. first, i've fallen in love with a stranger who i will disclose as mr portugal from www.lookbook.nu and my friend joseph rana will probably be the only to fully comprehend this stalker/perverted/foolish frothing. gorgeous, gorgeous man he is. second, it has been on my heart to sponser a child for some time now. i believe now with my financial stability becoming a reality with work and now with my desire to no longer remain complacent, i really want to pursue this. so i was on the compassion website and i believe i have found my child. i haven't selected him yet for i have the weekend to seek, pray and decide but i really do believe i've found him. once it's official i will gush about my new child. third, i got this epiphany. not really, more like an idea that excited me haha. after watching the official trailer for the adorable mockumentary paper heart starring the cute and awkward michael cera and an asian comedian by the name of charlyne yi i was compelled to write a book/short story/script... to be honest the medium is still unknown. i'm finally getting inspired to write again, hoorah! the creativity drought has been broken.

i will go into details when details have been made. now i shall go to dry my tangled locks and ready myself before ari's 18th shindig tonight. it shall be grand.

love


p.s. out on dvd jan 13 in australia. cosy night in with a skeptic and romantic? wait that sounds familiar haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment