Thursday, November 5, 2009

genesis

to be honest, i am laughing whilst writing this. i cannot help but feel that i have once again caved into the cyber world of sharing irrelevant details of my life without a clue of who will consider it as having some worth. i believe i have grown a penchant for writing blogs, i began long ago in 2005, at the tender age of 13... believing that my ranting would or could possibly encourage/impact/verbally abuse strangers and friends. and so i enter another beginning, the start of many starts which i have started... but seemed to never conclude.

i only have one aim for this blog, i wish to see it finished. when? how? i am yet to decide; i would merely like the satisfaction of knowing i have amused, touched or even imparted life someway or another through this. not for my own glory but for a king greater than my own measly boob-lacking, freckle-faced, crooked- teeth, laughter-ridden asian self. 

love

p.s. croire is french for believe/thought, in case you were curious. and for the french who read this and think to themselves "she's such a french wannabe" let me tell you, i am. 
p.p.s. this is not meant to offend the french, i love your language. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore you boyfee

    hehe guess who......

    ps. write one about me =P

    ReplyDelete