Monday, November 9, 2009

thought # 4- self advertising and smiling

self advertising is overrated and despicable. well then call me overrated and despicable because i'm about to promote myself, in the most humble way possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0moC6EixZA 
please watch and enjoy friends!

http://www.twitter.com/AbigailAnnCruz

on a less egotistical note, i received a lovely message from my favourite boy which made me smile. and i spent last night learning how to skype with kuan which also made me smile. i think the days are getting so much more brighter now that the suffocating cloud of the hsc is finally evaporating- one left on wednesday! then there is so much more to look forward to- schoolies, work, a three month bludge, christmas shopping, life in general. how grand. i am in a particularly pleasant mood as i write so i really have nothing morbid to add except that things are euphoric and despite having to push on through horrible study (that i am intending to bludgeon), i am hopeful and optimistic about life ahead and finally being a university student and enjoying youthfulness in its horrible yet splendid totality.

short and sweet this evening friends but hopefully you feel the same way too. happiness is relative but joy is internal and perpetual if your source of strength is founded upon the Creator. i feel like laughing at myself, i think i will. 


love



p.s. i found this on a tumblr page, i must thank that site it has so many inspiring, beautiful and scary photos that make me smile.

5 comments:

  1. My love, I adore how you write. You really have a way with words.
    I have to mention, I saw your boy today when I was at school. I secretly thought of you. =]
    And Miss Stewart said my Pop Culture essay sounded like you wrote it. Which is a phenomenal compliment.

    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying seeking fame and fortune already through self promotion eh? haha

    missing you abi =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha elle thank you dear, its called written regurgitation.
    ngaw, i havent seen him in ages and HAHA damn straight its a compliment... i kid!

    tam self advertising is the new business marketing strategy, we are going to make millions one day from our self-righteous indulgence... i miss you too!

    ReplyDelete