Friday, August 27, 2010

thought #146- the one for me.

someone who:
1. knows how to be thankful.
2. reminds me to cleanse, exfoliate and moistorise my face.
3. has also gotten emotional when mufasa died in lion king.
4. asks how i am unexpectedly.
5. can still stand to see me after i've just woken up.
6. can accept the things that they can't change.
7. can chismis with my mum.
8. is honest enough to tell me the truth.
9. doesn't just want me out of convenience.
10. actually wants to pursue me.
11. loves the Creator, but struggles every day to get it right with Him too.
12. is decisive but caring enough to ask about my opinion too.
13. lets me smoke a cigarette once in awhile.
14. can sit and talk for hours over skim mochas.
15. isn't always sure, altogether, rehearsed or flawless.
16. has had their heart broken before.
17. believes in an eternity.
18. likes a home-cooked meal and a night in.
19. can't promise they won't break my heart but will promise to break it if it'll make me a better person.
20. doesn't just have sex on their mind.
21. has standards but isn't expecting anything.
22. has a heffer of a heart.
23. can see the greater, selfless things in life.
24. respects me.

is the one for me.

ps. in other words francisco lachowski. haha i kid. just another excuse to upload a photo of my brazilian manfriend.
pps. this isn't an advertisement. im not expecting ill meet him soon. maybe i don't even want too. not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment