Thursday, August 12, 2010

thought #138- aka


Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them
i have had numerous nicknames in my lifetime, these are a few:
  •  abujabi- in year eight when mrs lamplough informed us of a place called abu dabbi  in science, somehow i got involved and got called that for the year.
  • abogan- a year nine in- joke with murray, isco, nico, grace and jem.
  • asia- only josh baissari calls me this and gets away with it.
  • cruzbum- only mads calls me this and she's retarded for doing so haha.
  • aboygail- ever since the infamous boy-short chop, it made sense.
  • bee/bi- only elle calls me that (short for boyfee) and rana for the latter. 
  • babe- only carlo calls me this. gag.
  • abidoo- the most embarrassing nickname to be verbalised in public. thanks mum.
  • babs- my old church youth call me this. i dont know how it exactly originated but its the name.
  • abi- the only normal nickname that makes perfect sense to all mankind. use this one for the love of God please. haha
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment