Thursday, August 19, 2010

thought # 142- the munchies


Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot

i kind of feel sorry for my future husband, because if i crave as bad as i do when i'm not impregnated, my good lord i could be asking for anything. i get mad cravings. like they're not absurd like pickles dipped in chocolate or that shit, but when i get a craving i need to have it or my whole day, mood and outlook on life is suddenly dismal. as if my life depends on it.

i usually crave things i don't eat that often such as frozen cheesecake, lindt macaroons, ben and jerrys or baskin and robbins or even something as disgusting as maccas. but then again i do crave regulars like pork rolls, sushi, and gummy worms. i know weird.  but generally i'll crave higher end delicacies. once i recall desperately wanting cheesecake at some ungodly hour that my dad had to drive me to woolies just to get some. i know its crazy.

but other than that i dont really crave often, except maybe when im having a bad day and need coffee or shopping or both.

love,

ps. all this chat about food is making me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment