Sunday, August 8, 2010

thought #137- goals to make, rules to break.

  Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have




i have many plans/dreams/goals, sometimes it frightens me because the thought of never fulfilling them leaves me somewhat disappointed. i mean i understand im human and don't control the purpose of my existence but it isn't much harm to dream isn't it? i mean i have the plans for my near future:
  • double degree it next year.
  • get my P's and a car.
  • become employed.
  • grow my hair out.
  • write and record a cd (for my own pleasure not exactly for fame purposes)
  • study in london for a year, travel around europe.
  • get a boy.
and then the far, far future:
  • graduate uni and find a full-time job.
  • become a corporate lawyer.
  • move out and find a place. 
  • save up for a house deposit.
  • do postgraduate study.
  • buy my parents a house.
  • settle down and get married.
  • have a dream wedding.
  • have two kids.
but mainly i just want to be content, happy and blessed. i want this life to count, cause there are many times in my current life that the mundane, meaninglessness of my attitude really does wear me down. i hope growing up and seeing these dreams become a reality will provide hope (only with Him). and if i dont see each of them fulfilled, i know it wasn't meant for me and that my list of dreams hasn't ended just yet.




love

ps. i dare you






No comments:

Post a Comment