Sunday, June 12, 2011

thought #206- better late than never

if i could go back, i would forget my inhibitions and what is thought of me and say hello to the people i just watch pass by so effortlessly. i would say sorry to the friends i've hurt, and thank them concurrently for making whatever we have stronger as a result of all those past tribulations. i would apologise to the strangers i've subconsciously slandered through my gossip ridden mouth and honestly wish them the best in life. i would tell that bitch what really was on my mind and never accept such lies. i would never remain silent and apathetic in the presence of evil and injustice. i would of never said anything that night we were skyping and was too shy to sort out the misunderstanding. i would of never had my first cigarette. i would of never gambled my emotions for the very pathetic reason i was bored. i would of never stopped spending time with the Creator. i would of never gotten absolutely mangled and found myself lying in a recliner with a drip at emergency. i would of kissed my formal date and told him how that night was one of the happiest in my still short- lived life. i would of never taken you for granted the way i did because you were always present and time was on our side. i would have told the people who i can't tell anymore how much i appreciate and love them, i would forgive the people i've held grudges with and i would honestly be happy now.

but then again that's life. what would i have learnt (be it the harder way) without what had happened?

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment