Saturday, May 7, 2011

thought#201- the real biography

  • i am indecisive about the littlest, minute things such as what to have for lunch, what to wear today and if i should get out of bed this morning.
  • i adore tiny splatters of meaningful ink. i like to think of them as love letters on skin.
  • i don't like considering myself as a smoker. but that would be a lie.
  • i am not skeptical or bitter because of past relationships and love. truth is, i'm a little afraid.
  • i think people get to a stage where they think they've broken into transparency with me. but really we're only scratching the surface.
  • i like getting comfortable, but i don't think i've ever experienced it. change always seems to get in the way.
  • i believe in God. i believe in a life after this. i believe i am created for a purpose other than my own. that doesn't mean i don't struggle with it all everyday. 
  • i'm a bit bipolar. i have so many facets. some people think i'm a bit of a contradiction. they're right.
  • i love my family. we have our moments. but at the end of the day i am so grateful.
  • i appreciate the little things in life, and the little things that people do.
  • i am generally a positive person. generally. 
  • i want to find that special guy. i want to get married and have babies and live that sort of life we all scoff at as adolescents. but not right now, secretly, i don't mind stumbling my way through (drunken stupor) for a bit.
  • i believe everything has its season and reason. the answer isn't always for us.
  • i'm not altogether, believe me.
  • i want to travel so badly. i want to experience the glories and richness this world has to offer.
  • i love anything understated; hidden treasures.
  • i adore reading and writing and cracking open the skull of other human beings through the thoughts and genius that ooze out of them. 
  • i often create alternative realities for strangers and myself. that doesn't make me divine, only creepy.
  • i am rather awkward. 
  • i don't like giving too much of myself away. i don't know if that makes me a tease or a prude or fucking selfish. maybe its just my natural reaction of self- preservation.
  • i actually care, more than people think or what i want people to think.
  • i care about the future. i believe things will be better in time and that i'll get my shit together eventually. 
  • i have big dreams and plans. sometimes i fear they'll forever remain as those. 
  • i have this intrigue for things like biographies of serial killers, drugs, skeletons, sex and models. its kind of twisted. 
  • i believe everyone is capable of being beautiful and that everyone merely has their ugly days.
  • i want to make my parents proud. 
  • i have an affinity for stereotypically geeky things like literature, cafes, old cameras, moleskins, glasses, cardigans, naked ankles and socially awkward virgins.
  • i have morals and virtues, things that suspend from time to time but are never erased.
  • these days i am becoming more nonchalant, passive and indifferent about everything in my life. i kind of hate myself for it.
  • as cliche as it sounds, if i can influence one persons life for the better i can die a happy woman.
  • i wish i loved animals more than i really do, i also wish animals loved me more than they do.
  • music is such a dictator of my mood, imagination, inspiration and to an extent my existence. its a supernatural gift really. 
  • i have a big heart, but its not a college house party so please don't trash it.
  • i love the concept of casual but i question the reality of its existence.
  • sometimes i wonder who my real friends are.
  • one day i'll get my sleeping patterns aligned to normality.
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment