Wednesday, February 2, 2011

thought #187- blood & bone

Day 14: A photo of one of your favourite family members



i have an innumerable number of fave family members in my clan. so many lovely aunts, uncles, cousins etc. obviously i would say my immediate family are my favourite but apart from them, my extended family, the ledesmas (especially bianca and lora), are one of my dearest and cherished relations. even though we're two cousins apart and quite extended as blood lines go, they have been so lovely in accommodating me whenever i visit the phils and truly make me feel as if im one of their own.

i especially adore how i get along so well with bianc and lora, how we find mutual interests in music, clothes, shows and life in general. i miss them terribly and can't wait to see the whole gang pia, zach, tita nene, tito dodge, lola lettie, kuya miki & francis, sean & pat and the list continues. hopefully i'll get to visit soon and relive old memories and make some new ones along the way.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment